Name of Organisation : Hewlett Packard sales India Pvt. Ltd.
The Implementation of SAP B1 includes following activities.
Analyzing Customer’s requirements on the basis of SOW
Job Profile includes analyzing client’s requirements and mapping it into the Sap B1.
2. Company Creation & Cutomisations.
Job involves Creation of Company database and doing cutomisation as per the client’s requirements. Customisation includes following tasks
Ø Creating a financial year,
Ø COA mapping or uploading ,
Ø G/L Account determinations,
Ø Creating warehouses for inventories,
Ø Document Numbering & settings,
Ø Creation of Tax codes & withholding tax codes,
Ø Creation of House Banks
Ø Creation of Users, setting Authorizations & Approvals,
Ø Creating dimensions, cost centers & distribution rules,
Ø Uploading Master data (Business partners & Item master data,)
Ø Creating User define fields and formatted search
Ø Designing print layouts for documents printings.
3. Creating and testing demo database
4. Providing Training to Users.
Job Involve providing training to Project Manager & users for Transactions entries into the SAP B1.
Job Involve preparation of various documents like CRP test documents ( Test guidelines), User Manuals and Documents for Work flow and Testing results of Add-On
5. Testing functionality of Add-On
Job involves testing a functionality of Add-on, developed for clients. I have participated for development and testing of WIP,TDS & Fixed Asset Add On.
6. Providing pre Golive and post Golive support to Clients
Job involve providing pre Golive support to clients which include uploading of financial data and post Golive support which include resolving queries of clients
During the tenure of employment following projects has been completed.
1. Devi Exports Pvt. Ltd. (Mfg. & Export Unit)
2. Embee Software Pvt. Ltd. (Trading & Service Unit)
3. Indo Danish Tool Room (Govt. undertaking Mfg. & Training Unit)
4. Hindustan Equipment Pvt. Ltd. (Agro-products manufacturing)