Project Support Office:
· Establish and manage a Business Systems Project Support office function.
· Govern CIT Business System Blueprint documents, records, etc.
· Ensure the compliance CIT Project Management methodology, templates, documentation and controls.
· Responsible for Managing the repository for all relevant ChromeSAP business processes in a enterprise business process mapping tool (Solution Manager) and model and continually updated and synchronized between systems and processes, to include all levels of business processes (Macro Processes, Processes, Sub-processes, tasks, activities and FAD’s)
· Managing the Basis Support – Solution Manager (System Configuration to enable testing, customizing and synchronizing) Operations and Monitoring.
Business System Master Data
Vendor Master Records:
· Process governance of Vendor Master Creation and maintenance.
· Facilitate and coordinate the escalation of Vendor Applications.
· Coordinate and facilitate the consistent vendor master data execution and maintenance.
· Facilitate Vendor enquiries
· Manage the Vendor Master data track changes on the History/Archive folder (COMMSERV)for audit purposes
· Audit and analyse One Time Vendor (OTV) usage
· Coordinate and facilitate vendor analysis statistics and reports
· Analyse vendor master data on the ChromeSAP System to minimise duplication and ensure that the date on the system is accurate and correct.
· Manage and perform continuous improvement and optimise cleanups of Vendor Master Data
· Provide Specialised support on sensitive Vendor Master Data
Material / Service Master Records:
· Process governance of Material/Service Master creation and maintenance
· Establish and maintain process governance of Material/Service Master Data
· Facilitate and Coordinate the escalation of Material / Service Master Applications.
· Coordinate all Material / Service Master escalated enquiries and issues
· Proactive Management of Material and service Master Data for Audit Requirements.
· Coordinate and facilitate Material Master Data analysis statistics and reports
· Manage and perform continuous improvement and optimise cleanups of Material Master Data
HR Master data:
· Create and maintain Organisational Structure as per HR Business Requirements for all Business Units in the Chrome Group.
· Create and maintain positions within organizational structures, related info types, relationships and facilitate as per Business Requirements for all Business Units
· Performing Employee Movements from and to various Organisational Units as per Business Requirement
· Create and maintain the various relationships (info types) in the SAP HR System
· Create and Maintain Qualification Catalogues for Personnel Development on the ChromeSAP HR System.
Workflow Master data:
· Provide functional and process support and expertise for all Business Units across Samancor Chrome Group
· Administer Workflow Modules according to Business Unit Requirements.
· Resolve all WF Agent Errors across Samancor Chrome Group.
· Releasing of Workflow Background Releases.
· Resolving Business Workflow Queries across Samancor Chrome Group
· Ensure continuity of workflow for approvers in the event of a vacant position / absence / leave / substitutions
· Ensure effective utilization of Business System functionality
Other SAP Master Data:
· Process all module specific Master Data in liaison with the relevant Business Process Superintendent and provide feedback
· Deal with System Master Data enquiries
· Facilitate and Coordinate Master Data across Samancor Chrome Group
· Analyse Master Data statistics & reporting
· Facilitate Master Data Clean-ups in conjunction with Business Process Superintendent
· Facilitate Master Data Audits
· Proactively Manage and execute Master Data Audit Requirements
· Govern Continuous improvement of the Master Data procedures (System create & maintain)
· Standardisation of Master Data Processes across all Business Units and commodities
· Continuous Business Process audits on master data and related processes in liaison with Business Focus Groups and User Forums
· Maintain Master Data request templates in conjunction with Business Requirements and processes
General end-user support:
• Provide required functional and process related support for ChromeSAP Users in Samancor Chrome Group
· Establish and maintain ChromeSAP strategy in liaison with Business Process Superintendents.
· Facilitate and Coordinate Business System application and process training to Site Training Coordinators
· Provide specialised Basic training to stakeholders (group facilitation, telephonically, one-on-one, etc.)
· Assess Business Unit, Application, functional and Process training needs and requirements
· Manage Business Unit training materials
· Manage and coordinate distribution of ChromeSAP training attendance certificates to End Users
· Analyses planned vs actual training requirements per site
· Lead and facilitate Training Coordinators Meeting.
· Ensure that all Trainers are empowered to perform ChromeSAP Training throughout the Business Units
Business Systems Administration:
· Assist Business Systems Manager with the compilation of the Business System budgets
· Process Business System Financial Updates
· Administer SAP License fees
· Coordinate SAP utilization per Business Units
· Administer Invoicing, contracts, Requisitioning, Service entries of CIT/ Business Systems Department i.e. :
- Software and License Maintenance Purchase
- Office equipment and stationery Purchase
- General IT equipment purchasing
· Administer Department Procurement to Payment process for all Consulting and Resourcing Services