Nortel Networks Billerica, Mass Nov. 1998 – Feb. 2002
· SAP Business Systems Analyst (BSA), Level 3 Sustaining Support - SD, FI, Workflow and EDI modules. SAP EDI Prime, project lead for IDOC mapping development and testing with EDIFACT VAN partner. Implemented EDI ANSI x12 standard transactions between trading partners including purchase order (850), invoice (810), advance shipping notice (856), order acknowledgement (855), order inquiry (869), order report (870). Troubleshooting through SAP Workflow.
· Administrator, IBM Websphere Business Integrator [WBI] and Interchange Server (then known as CrossWorlds), which provided EAI business logic between backend (SAP 4.5B) to CRM Call Center frontend (Clarify 6.0), for worldwide Service Contracts. Project Lead for maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting of four CrossWorlds eCommerce collaborations throughout lifecycle of SAP upgrade and associated WBI connector migration.
· Network administrator, NT 4.0 environment for distributed CrossWorlds Production test, and development servers, and associated SQL engines (Microsoft SQL Enterprise Server 6.5, 7.0, and Oracle 8i). Server-based and web-based IBM MQSeries for asynchronous messaging, Visigenics IIOP platform for Corba and ORB communication, BEA Weblogic . Also monitoring and troubleshooting of SAP archive tables, repository and SAP/Crossworlds tables.
· Systems Analyst, providing ongoing Contract and Contact troubleshooting of Enterprise network attributed data/linkage problems using tool set including Microsoft ISQL client, Websphere (CrossWorlds) Interchange Server, and Microsoft NT 4.0 Administrator utilities. Participated in Alpha and Beta development of Crossworlds “collaborations” including Worldwide Contracts, Contacts (bi-directional), Functional Locations (Sites) and Items (Material and Products). Additional CrossWorlds development including coding, mapping and logic changes using third-party Mercator business object map editor (CrossWorlds Rel. 1.3.1). Project Lead for installation and testing of CrossWorlds SAP 4.5 connector during a successful SAP 3.0f -> SAP 4.5B upgrade. Coordinated Crossworlds SAP transports for upgrades and instance refreshes.
· Support Prime for Unix, NT 4.0/Win2000 Server and Sun Solaris Global Interface Infrastructure (Corporate wide proprietary MQSeries-based IHUB of Legacy-to-ERP and CRM Enterprise interfaces, totaling 200 – 300 Unix shell and wrapper scripted flat file interfaces). 24/7 on-call troubleshooting across dual Unix/NT platforms.