· Carrying out business process and requirement analysis (AS-IS and TO-BE), gap analysis, process and application design, validation of business processes and obtaining final acceptance from client.
· Customizations for MM for Purchasing, MRP, Inventory Mgmt, Stock Transfers (Including Inter Company STOs between other Whirlpool Entities within Asia Client), Invoice Verification & Third Party Sales, Cycle Counting, External Service Mgmt & Split Valuation. Also Set up Consignment and Sub contracting process
· Set up the Automatic Account Determination process; Development of MPV report for Raw materials to assist the Computations of MCP (Yer on year variations), MPV (Variation from Standard Cost to actual) . Custom development for MPV Forecasting for the year which was based on Parameters such as Raw material rate, Vendor price, Commodity Code Price , Freight and Duties.
· Set up Warehouse Mgmt for the Raw Material and Finished goods stores. Activation of HUM for finished goods and integration with SD-Shipping.
· Implementation for QM in procurement, vendor selection, maintained status of supply relationship, and vendor evaluation. Configured QM system for incoming inspection, results recording, quality notifications, defect recording. Configured QM Control keys, QM Systems and Status of supply relationship, Setup Sampling Procedures and Dynamic Modification Rules & skip rules as per client requirement.
· Develop an application prototype, validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options Help in writing the different deliverables (Blueprint doc, Detailed Designs, Configuration)
· Detailed Cutover Planning and Leading the Data Migration activities for MM , PP, QM and WM
· Part of the Global Team for MDM responsible for setting up Global Material Masters, Vendor Masters, Material Part Variance and Total cost of productivity Projects.
· Provide research and consultation to management pertaining to new and/or unused functionality including business impact, leverage, and benefits