The Gas Authority of India (GAIL) is India's number one natural gas provider with significant presence in liquefied petroleum and petrochemical production. Founded in 1984, Gail’s annual revenue exceeds $2.3 billion with net profits of over $200 million annually.
Salient features of the work carried out:
· Successfully Implemented SAP R/3 4.7 version of FICO Module at various locations across India for GAIL.
· Implemented E-Banking for the following banks through SAP DMEE method (HDFC/ICICI/SBI).
· Implemented the Bank Guarantee Process of Consignment sale.
· Integrated Payroll Accounting.
· APP Configuration.
· Configuration of Withholding Tax.
· Implemented Fund management and Investment management for Revenue and Capex Budgeting in SAP.
· Bank Reconciliation and E- Receivable Accounting process in Sap.
· Integration Testing with MM & SD Module
· Participation user requirement analysis, User guidance and usage support.
· User acceptance testing, procedure compliance and user satisfaction.
· Independently Handled the End User Training for all the Rollouts of Gail
· Post implementation support and handled issues.
· Successfully Completed the First SAP Closing of Gail (India) Ltd., for the Financial Year 2004-2005 for Gail.
· Carried out all the Necessary Closing Activities in SAP.
· Creation or modification of Validation and Substitution as and when required,
· Successfully carried out the Foreign currency valuation and Regrouping of Customers.