SAP FUNCTIONAL ANALYST, Financial Renewal and Regulatory Reporting (FRRR), Change the Bank(CTB)
Application Development and Support Services (ADSS)
Deutsche Knowledge Services Pte. Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deutsche Bank Group
March 1,2008 to present
SAP Cost Data Conversion and Take-on Administrator
· Transformation of the SAP R/3 into SAP Version 4 Template through Financial Systems Renewal
· Responsible for managing the preparation and conversion of legacy system ledger data (static and accounting) to new strategic ledger platform (e.g. FRRR) and ensuring testing is carried out as required.
· Handled R/3 System in the data-flattening activities, data take-on and correction for the Go-live preparation. Ensures Production environment (PSI) are properly setup for data quality procedures and end-user environments
· Build up the conversion management capability in the service centre through the preparation of SAP Cost Conversion Requirements to Asia Pacific locations
· Identify SAP Cost Conversion specific issues to escalate to Project Operations Committee (OpCo)
· Responsible for conducting test runs in ASI (SAP Acceptance Environment) before the actual take-on of costs in PSI(SAP Production Environment)
· Coordinates with clients regarding queries and issues encountered in the SAP Cost Conversion Data
· Reconciliation of Financial Accounting Ledger versus the Special Ledger for Inter-unit Clearing and Regulatory Reporting requirements
· Works with internal and external customers to investigate, analyze, and develop solutions to support all technology-enabled business process functions that include a financial component
· Documentation of the Business Requirement to be provided to the Information Technology Group
SAP FICO Support Staff
· Work closely with end-users to demonstrate and utilize standard loading procedures in SAP R/3 using parking & posting transactions, ABAP(Advanced Business Application Programming) Editor programs, eg, interface reversals, FI-SL loading
· Actively supports and participates in the ongoing improvement and systems implementation projects in Asia Pacific Roll-outs, testing customizations and programs in R/3. Tests any new and proposed business process as configured in R/3
· Develops, maintains and analyzes the data preparation requirements for R/3 Master Data such as the update of FICO tables, participated in the testing and analysis of Validation/Substitution rules, used IMG(Implementation Guide) configurations for R/3 Customizations.
· In charge of the creation of General Ledger accounts/Chart of Accounts, Cost centers, Customer & Vendor master data via LSMW (Legal Systems Migration Workbench)
· Responsible for extracting, transforming and loading data from data sources to SAP R/3 Trial balance. Creation of BW reports, queries, exporting and importing the data as well.
· Provided support in resolving all issues and requests in user acceptance testing of SAP R/3 and BW (ASI Environment) for Asia Pacific Location regarding General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Cost Centre Accounting bound with Service Level Agreement
· Investigates and help resolve unforeseen system issues that may arise relating to the new SAP Roll-outs (FRRR SAP Version 4 template), tests and records the results of the corrective actions taken. Performs miscellaneous post-implementation support activities after Go-Live.