Project : ExxonMobil Singapore, Singapore
Software : SAP R/3
Version : R/3 4.0B
- Design and build “purchase to pay” business process design utilizing SAP MM (Requisitioning, Purchasing, MRP, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification) module and interfaces to PP-PI, APO, SD, QM, FI, CO.
- Lead SAP configuration, migration, and definition of related master data requirement.
- Lead ABAP Functional Specification development and program testing.
- Lead material procurement unit testing and integration testing.
- Develop user authorization matrix for roles & responsibilities vs SAP transactions.
- Develop user training documentation and conduct training for end users.
- Business process design (procurement, MRP, inventory management, interface to APO-LO production scheduling, and invoice verification): Scope of requirement, business process design document, business process flowchart, financial accounting requirement and accounting flow (account entries for its respective transaction), integration requirement, reporting requirement, SAP prototype and documentation.
- SAP organizational hierarchy: ECAP-CSC SAP organizational chart, SAP organizational design documentation.
- Organizational roles design (mapping roles and responsibilities): Roles and responsibilities matrix, roles vs activities matrix, number of users, infrastructure requirement.
- Master data requirement (material master, vendor master, contract master): Data loading requirement, master data templates, master data maintenance process defined.
- Project risk control requirement: Control requirement captured, SRMP (System Risks Management Plan) documentation for project risk management, BCP documentation (Business Contingency Plan).
- ABAP functional specification development: All required ABAP functional specification completed and ready for development.
- SAP development environment preparation and migration to testing/acceptance environment.
- SAP testing environment preparation, unit testing and integration testing.
- User authorization matrix, user procedures and documentations, user training materials.