· 14years of Industry and SAPexperience with international companies like Accenture, Satyam, IBM, HCL, DuPont (US and Canada chemical industry), SHELL, Infineon, Grasim, Huber gp.& other well-known companies, expertly skilled in PM, QM, and MaintenanceInventory.
· PMP-Certified Professional with approx 10yrs of SAP experience whichincludes Project handling as Lead, also lead mid size SAPproject end to end all modules as project lead.
· Six(6) end to end SAP PM & IM (MRO), and QM Implementations.
Experiencein Upgrade, Support, SAPEnhancement and Roll out Projects - Spare Requirements analysis; SAP upgrade projects 3.1h to 4.0; 3.1i to ECC5.0. SAPimplementation in various industrieslike Process, Electrical parts & PC Assembly, Order based mfg. & Batchjob industry, Oil, Traveler Transport, Semiconductor, Food, Utility & Filmmanufacturing.
· HandledGo-Live/ Post Go-Live operation for Implementer & Client.
· Expertisein Client Requirements Study & Business Process Mapping; Expertise in Configurationsettings & Customization; thoroughly experienced in Fit-Gap Analysis &Integration Issues.
· Expertisein Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) giving Value add -varied industries
· LeadProject Integration testing monitoring & Coordination
· DesignedCut-over activities /Data Migration and Testing--all modules coordination.
· Training,Change Management &Documentation, OSS notes & coordinating SAP for issues.
· ImprovedMaintenance + Inventory system efficiency thru SAPfrom above 85% (from earlier 40%)
This is allalong with normal SAP Implementation of QM – Master inspection characteristics,Quality inspection plan, Result recording, Usage decision, QM in MM, QM inProduction and QM in Sales & Distribution. CoA.
PM: TechnicalObjects structuring Functional Location, Equipment, Business Processreengineering in model ;Assembly, Bill of Material. Work centers, Task list(Equipment task list, Functional location task list General task list).Maintenance item , Maintenance plan , Preventive maintenance, Condition Basedmaintenance , Breakdown Maintenance, performance based maintenance induced ,Calibration, Refurbishment, Capacity planning scheduling, External Services, ServiceOrder, Confirmation, Technical completion, Business Closing, Reservation, MRP,Costing. Information Analysis & Various reporting
· BS, Electrical Engineering 1st Div. MBMEngineering College, JaiNarayan Vyasuniversity , Jodhpur
· Pursuing MBA Pondicherry University , Pondicherry
Achievements: Won first national prize in paper presentationcompetition on Optical Fiber communication. Special award by Current Primeminister, then Finance minister of India, Dr. ManMohan Singh.
PMP, Certified Project Management Professional Member: PMI,SIGUTILITY, Consulting, PMO, Quality in PM Education & Trg, Diversity,Government
USA projects list - July2003 onwards till date
Project – SAP implementation allNorth America 20+ sites Jan07– May08 (17months)
Industry – Chemical (Various Businesses Novecare, Organics, Eco)
Role: North America ProcessPM for 3 Businesses - 10 sites
Full life cycle implementation of PM module &related business process (IM , QM, FICO) at multiple locations from blueprintto go-live and post implementation support.The full cycle involved hands onconfiguration setting, testing, training, cut over and leading team in manyaspects & activities thru expertise & experience.
Earlier Pilot was tried to be implementedwith very limited functionality of some existing SAPmodules, but it was realized that Business solution needed for North Americavarious business in multi-sites are different. So this project Mustang startedtaking new resources on abroad that are acquainted with SAPand North America Business processes needs, mapping for Successful ProjectImplementation in North America
Various Phases ->
· Knowledgetransfer of existing limited functionality by earlier team – which was tried tobe rolled out earlier
· Varioussites interactions model bigger plant & Smaller plant “Design” in first lot
· Globalvalidation of design from Across world
· Customizationof new process, SAP design ,Testing
· Integrationtesting , Acceptance testing
· Masterdata mapping , improvement in existing data ; Training plan creation , Training material review & changessuggested , scheduling & training all users
· Cutover strategy , Go Live planning
Improving & Taking care of various kindsof businesses for North America sites stillmaking sure that existing design for other countries also work. Businessinclude Eco, organic & Novecare.
Daily interaction with Enterprise ProcessOwner, Key User; Weekly meetings in different zones. Periodic interaction withPlant correspondent, maintenance managers, Enterprise leaders, Project manager.Making sure that plant maintenance & related business processes work forimprovements in business Also project methodology activities work for rightgoals.
- Along with smooth starting for Plant maintenance rollout for Main business responsible handled other business to clear their misconception & correct the design
- Highlight SAP functionality required as per site business workshops, Design demo till approval, helping for business case to be approved – use functionality like Plant Section, Location, Refurbishment, bar coding, Warranty etc. Utility process of Equipment construction mgmt., complete order process, overhaul management, refurbishment management.
- Mapping the data from Legacy JDE to SAP ; weekly feedback & review as well as monthly meetings to correct the data design ; various load testing
- Cross module raising the different process improvement steps & making sure that North America process needs taken care
- Facilitating testing , integration testing , Acceptance testing in very critical condition to achieve milestone date
- Achieving all milestones – along with making sure that System & Business process
· UsedProject management Methodologies which work in nature of Business , Client& different teams structure – coordinated a diversified multinational team .Usageof eRoom for documentation & Track it for issue log.
Project –Global Lead SAP QM & PMapplication, implementation SAP QM Aug 06 – Jan07
Industry – Worldwide multinational company having varied industriesof C P Kelco
Role: Global QM, PM Application owner ; implementationwith IBM
Full life cycle implementation of QM moduleat multiple locations from blueprint to go-live and post implementationsupport.The full cycle involved hands on configuration setting, testing,training, cut over and leading team in many aspects & activities thruexpertise & experience.
QM for Material Management : Procurement& Purchasing; Quality Inspection in MM ;Quality notification withcomplaints against vendors; Information system (Rawmaterial , Semifinished ,Finished)
QM in production:Inspection duringproduction, Qulaity inspection for goods receipt from production, Internalquality notification
QM in Sales and distribution: Qualityinspection for delivery & return delivery, Certification creation,Q-notificaiton for customer complaint
Test equipment management. Calibrationmanagement
· ReplacedQM system in LIMS,–Process taken:
· Inspectionof lot generation - Goods receipts from purchase order (Raw material), productionquality, recurring inspection, recode, manual inspection lots; result recording;retesting; usage decisions; waivers; products under analysis (long term resultsrecording); reports given using standard SAPfor UD failure: daily characteristics failure, released lots, 1+ week pending, andspecific characteristics reports.
· Shelflife extension
· Physicalsample handling
· Assistedin Master Data transfer and ensured LIMS & SAPdisconnected after Go Live.
· Achievedzero duplication or double lot generation in two systems, no issues in QM postsin Go-Live.
· Suggestedvalue-adds in QM reporting like
Ø First pass report,
Ø Dailty UD failurereport,
Ø Daily successs lotsreport,
Ø Special Failurereport with special reasons to QM management
Ø Weekly pending reportAs well as helping PM application.
Ø Inspection reportanalysis
Ø UD done report
· PlanningBusiness workshops with stake holder
· Designingprocess in SAP, CRP
· Designingvarious test strategy
· Planning& Executing Training, cutover,master data loads with business
· SmoothGo live & post implementation support
· Automationfor reports for top QM management
· Useof IBM tool Ascendant erp for project management & documentation activities.
Accenture Feb 06 – June 06
Project: Foundationcoal ECC5.0
Industry: Coal Mining Industry, Baltimore, MA
Role: Expert Contractor– Plant Maintenance& related business process (MM)
Project for Minning industry toreplace existing systems like eMESA, MIMS….& give business value add thanlegacy systems in PM & related business processes expertise.
· Hiredas Implementation consultant in existing team to replace legacy system ,closing many open issues.
· StudiedUS Coal Mining Business (underground & surface) Process in legacy systems.
· Understoodclient’s existing Enterprisestructure for implemented SD project (SIS) & designed new enterprise structurefor Logistics, along with FI/CO, for optimal benefits.
· Designedcomplex enterprise structure using centralized planning plant concept to avoidinter-company transactions in MM module, creating ease of use to Material Management& Plant Maintenance personnel.
· Foundopen issues in prior mapped Business Process. Conducted cross module meetingsto find out related business processes & integration with other departmentslike Material, Finance, Production, Costing and HR. Highlighted open issuesrelevance including PMO solution for client.
· Designeddocumentation for customization & prototype CRP.
· Convincedclient of SAP functionality byshowing SAP strengths to replacelegacy systems (eMESA, MIMS, &others), and instilled confidence of SAPknowledge.
· Applied expertise with various functionalitiessuch as: current equipment numbering system to maintenance planning & orderexecution; used expertise & vast experience in SAPwith Maintenance Plan, Planning Board, technical structuring, BOM.
· Interfacedfunctionality of SAP with ExternalElectronic Material database, LinkOne, for manufacturing facility part number.
· Drewout the process for Long wall Move & related Production/Maintenance jobs inthat duration. Suggested FICO functionality can be sued for PM to avoid twotime settlement.
· Useof share point for project management & documentation.
Sara Lee Bakery Group St. Louis, Missouri Aug 05 – Jan06
Project: SLBG SAP upgrade from 3.1i to 5.0
Role: Lead Plant Maintenance , support QM
· SAP3.1 I to SAP 5.0 upgrade for 42 sites (all Bread & Bakery sites), whileintroducing new organization structure for recently acquired meat plants.
· Understoodclient’s SAP PM,QM & related business process implemented; facilitated PMproject plan activities & documentation.
· Foundand solved upgrade issues related to customization & screen settings for PM, QM module. Coordinated with ABAP expert to resolve screen dumps &technical issues; also changed the Z–program to suit the upgrade.
· Logged& interacted with SAP -OSS.
· IntegratedQM module and issues. Coordinated with other modules like FI/CO, MM, WM (alongwith Basis, Security).
· Solvedissues and eliminated the threat of delay by clearing 4 months backlog in weeksfor PM work stream.
Infineon Technologies Richmond, VA (MNC: US, EU, Asia Pacific) Jan 05 – Aug 05
Project: SAP PM Implementation in FAB300
Role: North AmericaSAP In charge for Manufacturing -Maintenance Systems
· Coordinated& Lead a team of 5 members--Global & Local level for SAP Architecture.
· LedSAP PM & inventoryimplementation in North America along with FAB software for FAB300plant
· Madechanges to global template common for Germany and Asia Pacific.
· Customizationof PM module for Preventive maintenance & Corrective maintenance (Repairs)& related Inventory module, MRO;had exposure to GUI XT.
· Assistedmajor Project Management implementation.
· Createdand participated in unit and integration testing plans.
· SupportedSAP existing system monitoring andtracking; resolved customer issues.
· Ensuredglobal settings did not conflict with North American regional needs.
· Suggestedbest SAP Architecture for long-termconsideration of upgrades & BW.
· Communicatedto management the major issues/impact on the organization & proposed solutions.
· Changedthe project & SAPimplementation motto, as cost-effective business solution
· PerformedBPR & added many strong SAPfunctionalities required for the chip industries.
· Promotedthe concept of inventory reduction using SAPMM functionalities with PM Module
· Updatedfunctionalities in FAB200 SAP PM – to make it usable.
· Useof remedy for SAP maintenance for various module support like QM, MMprimarysupply chain modules.
· DuPont, Buffalo, New York andThetford, Canada Jul03 – Nov 04
Project: Surfaces, P5 Sheetmanufacturing (NA, Canada) &Tedlar Floro
Industry: Chemical &Process
Role: Work Stream Lead PM and MRO
Full life cycle implementation of PM moduleat multiple locations from blueprint to go-live and post implementationsupport.The full cycle involved hands on configuration setting, testing,training, cut over and leading team in many aspects & activities thruexpertise & experience.
AsLead role ->
· Implementedsuccessful Go-Live, all weekly reviews with steering committee for PM- Green.
· Fastforwarded Business Blueprint Review; Maintenance System improved from 52% to87%; client-determined world class-based rating.
· Performedbusiness impact analysis.
· Successfullytested BIT1, BIT2, USer Acceptance Testing –Zero defects inPM/MRO (Total project defects2500).
· ImprovedCost of Maintenance potential: configured performance-based maintenance throughMessage Bus so cost at minute level was available for on the spot decisions.
· HandledWorkflow, Batch jobs, BW, integration with PS CATS,Project /FI/CO, DMS, Asset management, HR, also ABAP (FRICE).
· ForMaintenance Inventory: Decided Surfaces would run first time MRP concept forInventory. Mapping done to remove sub stores – yet giving full flexibility forBusiness activities & information required.
· ForPlant Maintenance & Material inventory: Implementation (Customization &dev.); Core PM (Includes Workcentre Capacity utilization; Message Bus);Maintenance Inventory (MM), (MRP + GR+ GI), BW, Batch Jobs, Workflow (includecost base Order release).
· Maintained& transported configuration of SAParchitecture in all relevant Clusters (C, G, W, T, Q). Maintained documentation in DSAP -LNDBsystem.
· Addedvalue in Business Mapping, instead of entry at Realization phase; Surfaces-specificvalue added suggestions approved at Global level.
· Zerodefect in PM/MRO (Total projectdefects 2500).
· ImprovedMaintenance System from 52% to 87% using world class-based rating.
· HandledPost Implementation Support.
NonUSA Project :( May 2003 & earlier)
Project: SAP implementation in WGSRL & EUPEC(German JV) Aug 02 – May 03
Industry: Pipe mfg. &Coating - Process (Batch based) / Order based, Vapi
Role: Lead project -Acting project manager, PM Lead & QM,MM Support
SAP Project Management acting project managerat multiple businesses from blueprint to go-live and post implementationsupport. The full cycle involved hands on configuration setting, testing,training, cut over and leading team in many aspects & activities thruexpertise & experience. Formal mythology , template , milestone delivery.
· ProjectManaged using PMI concept, ASAP methodology.
· Integratedproject testing: coordinated visible & virtual teams for issue resolution.
· Coordinatedwith ABAP-lead for solving Master Data issues.
· FocusedSAP Architecture issues to suggest client optimal solutions.
· DesignedPost Go-Live strategy for success of Implemented SAP.
· Acquiredpayment release from client; prepared phase planning & reviews.
· Released70% consultant before contract time in Project in fix bid project.
· EnhancedPlant Maintenance: Delay penalties beingvery high; client could not bear breakdown or machines running with lessefficiency. Maintenance played very crucial role. Plant 1: Order basis. Costeffective opportunity based with calibrationmaintenance required. Services/repair; various processes, utility.
· Plant2: If the order was from sister company; plant being over capacity runs &stop intermittently during the order. Integrated with MM, FI/CO, QM, PP, Assetmanagement
· BusinessProcess Reengineering done to reduce inventory cost by eliminating sub-storeconcept; loan basis issuance of costly equipments to departments &lubricant consumption to be controlled by Maintenance department.
· AdvancedPreventive Maintenance (Time, counter base), Calibration, Breakdown, Opportunity maintenance system designed. ImprovedEnvironment & Safety activities. Monitoring system given for company to becomplied for ISO 9001/14002, OHS system.
· Customizationand Gap analysis.
· Trainedpersonnel at various levels of process.
· Services& repair given through MM & PM integration. Coordinated mapping MMmodule for Enterprisestructure, Purchasing, repair cycle & services; release strategy. Suggestedidea for defining payment terms, configuring pricing & IM.
· Utilityprocess of Equipment construction mgmt.,complete order process, overhaulmanagement, refurbishment management
QM:Inspection of lot generation - Goods receipts from purchase order (Rawmaterial), production quality, recurring inspection, manual inspection lots; resultrecording; retesting; usage decisions; waivers. For pipe manufacturing &Coating. Configuration - support for
QMin logistics, Planning, inspection, Certificates, Notifications, GageCalibration
· Achievedproject sign off for successful Go-Live.
· Savingsrealized by 70% of consultants released early–as per conformability withoutissues
· DesignedPost Implementation Strategy for client.
· Providedworld class maintenance features; WCM root cause & Info analysis for mgmt.
· Improvedmaintenance system rating by 45% (from 40% to 85%); No defects log in PMmodule.
Project: SpMS (Spare mgmt. system) HCL, India May 02 – Jun 02
Industry: PC manufacturing
Role: MM Team member
· DesignedSpare Part Management system with existing modules.
· Collectedrequirements from users in Service Management, Material Management, and Accountingdepartments.
· Suggestedvarious options & configured with optimal solution.
· Mappedin SAP from Legacy Oracle base system with MM, FICO requirements.
BCH India Dec 01 – May 02
Project: SAP PM & HR implementation in 2nd phase
Industry: Electrical PartsAssembling
Role: SAP PM Consultant
· ImplementedSAP & PM & HR full cycle in 2nd phase.
· Analyzedclient functional requirements; process mapping.
· SuggestedClient SAP Architecture of PM Sub modules to go ahead in their BusinessContext.
· Involvedin configuration activities as per business requirements collection.
· Preparedtesting methodology, as well as test plans, for base line customization testingand unit testing. Assisted with integration testing plan preparation &execution team.
· Involvedin cutoff activities, successful Go-Live, and post-implementation supportactivities in PM/SM & inventory.
SEMA UK Nov01 – Dec 01
Industry: Traveler transport
Role: SAP Lead functionalConsultant
· Enhancedthe SAP package for business through ABAP, requiring coordination with 5programmers. Created sub modules in SAP Architecture.
· UsedFunctional and Design Specs created with business compliance.
· PreparedUnit Test, Link test on various servers. Defect debugging & fixing.
· Valueadded business processes & documentation.
· Developeda screen with seven variants, two main.
SHELL Oil Oman & UK Jun01 – Oct 01
Industry: Oil Industry
Project: SAP Global template & PetroleumDevelopment of Oman
Role: SAP Lead PM consultant
· Consultedon rollover implementation, included SAP configuration, testing.
· TestedPM, SM configuration & suggested improvement.
· Coordinateddifferent modules for integration with PM such as PS, MM, & FI/CO.
· CATSrelated time sheet confirmation with PS.
· JV-relatedintegration with FI
· Preparedreports for Assets.
RC India Mar98 – May 01
Project: SAP implementation & PIS
Industry: Largest Cement plant and Mines of India
Role: SAP PM/QM Implementer
· Implementationof PM with other modules: MM, FI/CO, AM, PP, PS, CO, QM.
· Mapped“As-is” and "To-Be.” Configured PM, QM Module and did Prototype &integration testing.
· PerformedGap analysis & coordinated ABAP development, issues solved.
· Coordinatedwith functional business heads to get sign off on final SAP solution.
· Performedand handled Post Go-Live issues, Change Management, and training.
· Utilityprocess of complete order process, overhaul management
· Upgradefrom 3.1H to 4.0
· UsedWCM (World Class Mfg.) concept SAP PM implementation. Maintenance system ratingimproved from “No class” to “Near World Class.”
Grasim Jan96 – Feb 98
Role: Section Head –Maintenance & Coordinator Material Activities
· CoordinatedMaintenance Planning & execution; Planned manpower & annual budget synchronizedwith different departments, electrical inspectors & contractors.
· Assistedwith quality systems audit.
IRIL India Sep94 – Dec 95
Project: Cement plant Electrical system Qualitycommissioning
Role: Project Engineer – Electrical
· ErectedElectrical System, commissioning, testing & stabilization throughsupervision & coordination with various parties.
· Assignedjob of commissioning Packing Plant before fiscal year-end to achieve taxsavings.