Roles and Responsibilities: management
Coordinator tasks for implementation team
Responsible of the quality in team
Skills Roles and Responsibilities: SAP
• Daily Monitoring for R/3, BW and Enterprise Portal
• Java Portal Monitoring and Problem management
• Carried out Daily Transport requests from Development to Test and Production clients
using Transport Management System (TMS) and Mass transports
• Database refresh and Post processings
• Troubleshoot and research SAP basis problems
• Backup and Restore, Archiving, Disaster Recover,
• Conversion of SYSTEM tablespace to locally managed via BRTOOLS.
• SAP client copy and delete
• Patch Management
• Installation of SAP components like Kernel Upgrade, SPAM/SAINT upgrade, BRTOOLS
• Configured parameter settings in the instance profile, configured background jobs,
created new users, and ABAP short dumps for troubleshooting problems.
• User Management, Authorizations and Profile Management Database Administration and
Performance Tuning for R/3.
• System and Database Backup and Restore Troubleshooting for Client Users
• Research ABAP performance problems and advise developers on code optimizations
including SQL and index recommendations.
• Install Plugins and hot packages
• Analyze and Implement EarlyWatch Report and EWA’s.
• Database Space management and troubleshooting.
• Create and rebuild indexes
• Setup and maintain CCMS alert infrastructure.
• Printer installation and printers problem
• Performance Analysis, Monitoring Entire Landscape, Collecting Statistical Records &
Activating Traces. SQL Optimization, Business & Configuration process changes,
Archiving, ABAP Code Changes, OSS Notes, R/3 to ST03N, ST02, ST04, OS06, OS07,
Early Watch Alert, DB & Devspace growth,ST05, SE30, RZ10,RZ20,RZ21
• Expertise Printer & Spool Definition, Maintenance and Administration on SAP , NT and
• Implemented and used extensively SAP Note Assistant SNOTE
• Created and Assigned RFC Authorization for System Monitoring
• Language Implemenation
• Installing SAP and Configuring Transport Management System
• OSS Management
• Installing IGS
• Setup mail server
• Configuring trusted systems
• Installing SAP (NW 2004 and 2004’s)on linux,
• Performed tuning of shared pool, buffer cache, log buffer, physical I/O, locks.
• Security administration and user management involving roles, privileges etc.
• Maintaining the control file, maintaining redo log files, managing rollback segments.
• Monitoring alert.Log for database problems.
• Monitoring the hit ratios for Library cache, Dictionary Cache and Database Buffer cache