Location : Indonesia
The mission of the Quality Coordinator, with the support and under the supervision of the Executive Vice-President, is to implement and make sustainable a continuous improvement approach within the company, covering all entities and domains of expertise.
By assisting the entities in the definition and monitoring of their Long-Term and Yearly Objectives, he ensures the coherency of this process within the Company.
By guiding the entities in the organisation and follow-up of their Yearly Business Quality Days, he makes sure that the objectives are reached and the action plans are followed.
By identifying, collecting and challenging ideas for improvement, he initiates, drives and monitors tasks contributing to the improvement of the Operational Performance of the Company.
Due to the transverse character of the position and the nature of the different projects and activities, the Quality Coordinator acts either as a leader, a supervisor, an actor or a facilitator. In any case, he must demonstrate a broad knowledge of the oil & gas business in terms of processes, applications and best practices. His ability to create internal and external networks and to use various source of information to identify best practices, increase his personal knowledge and be able to share it with his colleague is a key element of the added-value of this role.
In addition to his main activities, the Quality Coordinator holds also the role of the SAP PM Lead User. He then works closely with the SAP Coordinator, the other Lead Users and the SAP Support entity. His main role is t o provide technical and practical expertise to SAP users, to promote the tool as a lever to improve the business and to develop and implement new features according to the business needs, management expectations or legal requirements. He also shares his experience with other affiliates and with HQ representatives.
As PM Lead User, the Quality Coordinator is considered as Control Owner of some SOx Controls.
Examples of some projects :
- Improvement of budget structure, budget delegation and definition of specific reports in SAP BW (Budget Delegation Report, OPEX Reporting, …)
- Improvement of offshore logistics operations (especially for drilling rigs) with full management of CCU
- Improvement of material and equipment tracking (repairable items, equipment & tools, movable assets, N2 bottles, …)
- Optimisation of supply vessels and helicopters schedule
- Improvement of fuel management & control
- Re-organisation of Production Sites
- Improvement of asset integrity management (better use of production data for RBI update, review of Written Scheme Examination, creation of specific reports in SAP BW, …)
- Review of all current contracts with better use of unit pricing, …
- Leader for Cost Cutting Initiative Task Force
- Assessment study to upgrade the SAP systems from 4.6C to ERP6