· Analysis of cost and return on investment (ROI) of administrative services portfolio to identify inefficiencies, inadequacies, and unnecessary services.
· Management of preferred partner relationships across Florida with organizations such as:
o Brown & Brown of Florida, Willis Group, Arthur J. Gallagher, National Financial Partners, and many others.
· Implementation of strategic partnerships.
o Benefit Advisors Payroll Division, Integrated Payroll Services LLC, Renaissance Employer Solutions Payroll, and Commercial Insurance Associates Payroll.
o Capital investment review and ROI analysis.
· Training of sales and client management teams consisting of 28 team members.
o Understand the capabilities and shortfalls of the technology, and how to properly present the service.
· Management of strategic partnerships.
o Oversight and approval of sales.
o Oversight of new client implementation, client retention, and issue resolution as it pertains to both the technology and service.
o Handling of escalated issues.
Reporting issues directly to Payroll Department for Quality Assurance.