· Assigned to the Phoenix Change Program in October 2006 as a Finance Business Analyst/SME
· Representing AGLs Finance Team on the project, the phases and tasks performed over 4 full implementations and across 12 legacy systems are the following:
Blueprint & Configuration
· Requirements Analysis
· Creation and signing off of blueprint, configuration design and functional design documents. I was personally responsible for more than 30 Finance blueprints.
· Actively contribute to process improvement
· Design and configuration of CRM, IS-U, FICA, FICO & FI(AR,AP,GL) for the Finance area
· UAT Acceptance Testing
· Identify initiatives and new suggestions
· Assist business in capturing ideas
· Facilitate workshops
· My time at Phoenix can boast the designing and building of the majority of AGLs financial reports exposing me to the fundamental tools and understanding of the SAP reporting capabilities
Testing & Analysis
· Preparation & Development of Test Conditions and Test Cases covering more than 30 Blueprints and Functional Design Documents.
· Perform end to end testing of SAP solution
· Product Testing
· Regression Testing
· Integration Testing
· Review test plans and test cases
· Raise issues, defects and risks as appropriate
· Identify, assess, record and retest the resolution of defects discovered during testing
· Liaise with development teams and other test teams
· End to End Security Testing of all user profiles
· Load runner Testing- performance, stress, volume and load of the solution
· Business Analysis / Impact Assessments
· Raise Change Requests where required.
· Conversion of 12 legacy systems over 4 releases.
· End to End Testing of converted data
· Data Analysis
· Data mapping of legacy fields to relative SAP solution
· Raise issues and risks as appropriate.
· Reconciliation of data to source systems
· Preparing the business for Go-Live
· Development, Review & Sign-off of all Finance Training documents
· Responsible for Training the SAP Trainers
· Providing a second level of support to the business on all SAP issues raised post Go-Live
· Involved either referring the technical issues to the warranty team to be rectified or providing the business with in depth analysis around the issue and the workarounds available
· CRM & ISU training of SAP users Post Go-Live. Modules FICO, FICA, FI(AR, AP, GL)
· Diagnosing problems, liaising with technical team to resolve issues