Spearheadeddevelopment and management of large information systems to controlmanufacturing production; defined factory-specific requirements, oversaw coding/ testing activities, and managed maintenance operations in collaboration withusers and IT personnel. Analysed existing issues and devised innovativesolutions focused on improving system reliability and productivity; quicklyresolved problems and maintained 100% production rate. Led departmentaltraining operations; delivered hands-on training sessions regarding systemdevelopment and troubleshooting.
• Created MES systemsthat enabled personnel to effectively monitor machines and production inreal-time; new systems improved wafer production quality, drove yield rate, andincreased productivity by up to 30%.
• Integral duringdepartmental CMMI level-4 certification project; audited and maintainedsoftware lifecycle quality in alignment with CMMI standards.
• Achieved fullfactory automation by designing and developing systems to replace manual tasks,thereby decreasing labour costs more than 20%.
• Enhanced systemperformance and reliability; developed standard procedures for database setup,monitoring, backup, system recovery, virus management, and security auditing.
• Drove system safetyand continuity; conducted in-depth risk management activities such as virusmanagement, security audits, resolution of security events, and participationin annual system recovery projects.
• Recognised foroutstanding technical capacities; obtained Java and .NET programming level-5certifications, representing the highest programming skill set among TSMC ITteam.